Surrounded by the natural beauty of a 75-acre mountain preserve with magnificent boulder outcroppings, desert trees, cacti and captivating arroyos, the community of Winfield is a hidden treasure cherished by those that live here.
Welcome to Winfield!
Winfield, is a 24-hour gated community surrounded by the natural beauty of a 75-acre mountain preserve with magnificent boulder outcroppings, desert trees, cacti and captivating arroyos.
The community of Winfield is a hidden treasure cherished by those that live here. Located in North Scottsdale, just South of Carefree/Cave Creek, relish in the resort lifestyle and savor every moment you are here . Whether you enjoy a quiet evening at home among the tranquility of the desert or finding a variety of social activities with neighbors, Winfield will accommodate your needs.
- 24-hour gated security entrance
- Well equipped clubhouse with social rooms and party facilities
- Play tennis at one of the eight lighted tennis courts featuring two championship clay courts. A full-time tennis pro is on-site.
- Pickle-Ball courts
- Sun bathe around the resort sized, heated beach-entry Olympic size pool complete with designated area for swimming laps.
- Dine in the Standing Rock Cafe with stunning views and fireplace.
- Unwind in the luxuriously appointed locker rooms with steam showers, massage rooms, a whirlpool and sauna.
- Invigorate yourself in the state-of-the-art health and fitness center with professional work-out coach and fitness classes.
- Visit with neighbors in the billiard room or media lounge.
- Book a conference or meeting rooms for special engagements.
- Enjoy miles of mountain trails for walking, biking, and hiking.
Winfield Community Amenities
Buying or Selling a Home in Winfield?
Steven J. Klemow PC, Realty Executives
Steve’s path to real estate was a natural migration. A resident in Arizona for over 40 years, Steve graduated from Arizona State University and built a successful business in the finance and mortgage business for nearly ten years. It was easy for him to gravitate to real estate combining his many skills and knowledge.
A REALTOR since 1990, Steve has completed over 100 transactions in land, in combination with tremendous success in both residential resale and new-build sales. With many awards and top-notch sales production, when Steve is asked about the hallmark of his business, he states without hesitation. “Expect Results, Experience Excellence. When the interests of your client is your highest priority and you deliver world-class service with attention to detail, everything else naturally falls into place.”
To contact, call 602-908-9155 or [email protected]